Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The self promotional item collection is almost complete!

After months of slaving away over making promotional items for myself, (not to mention the other 42589345 pieces of artwork I need to worry about) I'm finally starting to wrap up my items for my promotional mailing pieces.

I bought some pre-cut CD template stickers today to make my CD of images, which will be included in the promotional books I'm making (very tediously making...) to hand out to prospective clients/corporations to HIRE ME when I finally get out of school.

Here's a quick markup:
These are going to be awesome when I get a new printer that won't print those most unflattering horizontal LINES!! >:(

Also on my list is a 17-inch mac book PRO... and a large format flatbed scanner.

If you happen to be rich, and want to help out a poor art student living in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, please tell me.

I have PayPal. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment