Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

MONSTER BOOK!

A new pet project of mine.

Monster book. Beware. Bahaha.


Gate Binding


A series of intentionally jagged illustrations to go with the monster look and monster type. There's a few different "fake monsters" in there.... all the favorites: bigfoot, el chupacabra, the moth man, the montauk monster, etc.

I really do not care to debate the "fake monster" section again. For the purpose of this project, they are fake. However, should you be a person who strongly believes in the existence of these creatures, and feels the need to argue the existence of Moth Man with me, I will let you rant. Although I personally believe at this point no sufficient evidence has swayed me. But who knows- everyone said the giant squid was "pirate lore" until researches actually filmed a live one in 2006....

...But I am a Monster Quest fiend, in the end. I love this stuff. So rant away.

No comments:

Post a Comment