Background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

90 Degrees Today in NYC

Today was a really intense day for me. I started the day by seeing the new[ish] BLAB! exhibit at the Society of Illustrators in Manhattan, and made my way over to the Forum Gallery in Midtown, starting at 9am. Had another class at 3. On account of the b-e-a-u-tiiiiiiful weather today, we were let out early to enjoy the day. So, logically, I came home, grabbed a beer, and sat out on my balcony for a good hour and 20 minutes.



Also, Olive is finally back, after her 3 week vacation away from my boyfriend and I while we went to Colorado for Spring Break. She is being so COMPLETELY adorable lately... and has a new fascination with my shoes.
Silly cat...



Also, as an EXTREMELY random side note, Jim Carrey has probably one of the most INTENSE, crazy websites I have ever seen in my life. Normally I hate crazy animated sites that make it impossible for me to get any information, but this one is purely entertainment. I have no idea who designed this, but whoever did deserves a serious gold star... or 20. I would recommend checking it out, for as random as it may be. Anyone who posts a video of their gallbladder surgery, and home video of pretending to be slain by Darth Vader deserves a closer look.. hahaha! Prepare for an e-venture!: www.jimcarrey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment