Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An extremely weird coincidence

Here's something really odd that happened today:

I went to my job at Poloppo, a Brooklyn based kid's art company, to do some scanning and color correcting this morning. As I was going through the images, there was a drawing by a 6 year old boy that depicted an airplane near the point of impact, showing one of the wings hitting trees or fences with onlookers staring. I told my boss about it, and how I thought it was weird for a 6 year old to depict the image of the recent plane crash that involved the death of the Polish president last week. The EXTREMELY weird part about it was my boss' response: The boy did the drawing the week BEFORE the crash. I swear, the drawing was almost identical from the photos that were on CNN of the wreckage, and the drawing matched nearly verbatim from the quoted eyewitness accounts about how the plane went down.

I found that very, very eerily creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment