Background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Love Has an Echo: Colorado Memory Book

In mid-March, for spring break, my boyfriend and I took a snowboarding vacation out west to Colorado. While the vacation was completely amazing, my boyfriend tore his hamstring on the last day, on the last run down the mountain... then we got stuck at Denver airport due to snow, and had to spend 26 hours there... AND the only way for us to get back to NYC was by flying into Houston, Texas.

NOT an enjoyable end to the vacation, but here's a book to remember all the good times.

Accordion book on the left with photos of snowboarding; fan book on the right filled with clear pockets I made containing little mementos from the trip. Also, the purple strings are bits of a Colorado t-shirt I bought. Just as an added little personal touch. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment